Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

About me

We have been learning about the difference between personal and private information online.

Kamusta ang pangalaan ko ay Gabby at pumupunta ako sa St Patrick’s school, New Zealand.
Ang edaad ko ay labing isa, ang aking mga libangan ay naglalaro ng golf at soccer. nag pi anak ako sa Pilipinas, San Pablo City. May Ate and Kuya ako tapos ako ay bunso. Gusto ko mag enjoy kayo sa blog. Mag share ako nang work ko.

Hello, My name is Gabby and I go to St Patrick’s School, New Zealand. I am 11 years old.My hobbies are playing golf and soccer. I was born in the Philippines, San Pablo City. I have a brother and a sister and I’m the youngest. I hope you enjoy my blog. I will be sharing some more of my work. Goodbye (for now)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.